Our main cvs committer resigned and this is a pretty substantial patch and a large amount of work to apply and I just haven't had time. I went out of town twice in Feb. and I still am a long ways away from getting caught up from the backlog of those trips. The desire is there, but speaking for myself personally, not the time (yet.)

Curt.

Justin Smithies wrote:

I agree this should be added to the cvs A.S.A.P

Justin Smithies