Rob Oates wrote:

Yeah, It should not be too difficult to make hires textures from this set, and I could have something ready by next week Friday. My main goal is to eventually create regional specific textures for different parts of the world and have them defined in the materials.xml file. Hopefully this will be useful when rebuilding regional sections of scenery.

Perhaps in the short term we could abuse the seasonal functionality to also do region specific textures, for instance, instead of Summer and Winter, we could have Europe-Summer, Europe-Winter, Australia-Fall, USA-Spring, etc. etc. ...

But a higher res set of what you just did would be awsome. I'm very much looking forward to it. And with your permission (and with no one else's objections), I think they should go into CVS.

Thanks,

Curt.