On 3/16/06, Erik Hofman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Curtis L. Olson wrote:

> But a higher res set of what you just did would be awsome.  I'm very
> much looking forward to it.  And with your permission (and with no one
> else's objections), I think they should go into CVS.

Just one thing, are we actually allowed to release those textures under
the terms of the GPL? For example, spaceimaging.com allowed us to use
subsets of their sample images provided the original could not be
reconstructed as a whole.

Erik

I am happy the textures are being well recieved. Please feel free to commit these textures to CVS.

My only source was the public domain USGS Urban images from terraserver-usa.com this should be compatible with GPL.

-Rob

---
Texture Project
http://mellonroot.acomp.usf.edu/~phoenix