This is a never ending work and I am just writing the manual which is rather big but not finished. If you want to test the program please tell me (the Cygwin functions are used by me all the time since many months and very stabile :-)

Regards
Georg

Sure, I'd love to give it a try. Is it downloadable from somewhere, or you could perhaps mail it to me?

--
Frank Olaf Sem-Jacobsen