> ..which version Morphix?

    I'm using their latest 2.6.15 autobuilds basemod...

> >     - fgfs bash completion
> ..huh?  Url?  :o)

    http://members.aon.at/mfranz/flightgear/fgfs.bash

    It's yet another FG goodies by Melchior.

> >     - fgrun or kfreeflight?
>
> ..grub!!!  FG setup _can_ be done right off the bootloader, and a Grub
> menu tree is the way to do it.  ;o)
> And, FG _can_ also be run _instead_ and "as" a X window manager.
> Just dump'em in a xdm or wdm menu  when they exit FG.

    I CAN do that, but it's not really user-friendly. And a window
manager is definitely a need as we a few other useful apps for FG
(firefox for FG site/further info/mpmap/etc, xpdf, irc client, etc)

> ..allow and honor choosing both X.org GPL and ATI proprietary drivers,
> GamesKnoppix and a few more force firegl down any ATI throat.
> Baaad.

    Ah, ok, noted.

    Thanks.

Pigeon.