Martin Spott wrote:

Thomas F?rster wrote:
Am Freitag 21 April 2006 19:49 schrieb Martin Spott:
A very nice recipe on how to fool your dog:

 http://document.ihg.uni-duisburg.de/Parabel_mit_Hund.wmv
Got this from www.eddh.de ? :-)

No idea, a friend sent it to me. I'm waiting for the moment that
someone enters 'my' plane along with their dog  :-)

This floating hund video is also on video.google.com for those that can't or won't play .wmv's.

What ever you do, don't go flying with a loose cat. I hear they can go nuts in the air and start clawing everything in sight (such as the pilot's face.)

If you want to see some really bad flying, check out this link (probably requiring windows.)

http://media.putfile.com/wild-fun-fly

I'm trying to decide if they are blind, drunk, have no depth perception, have their controls reversed either physically or metaphorically.

Curt.