Martin Spott wrote:

I just recieved these photographs from a collague at Eurocopter.
Subject of his EMail was: "today the First Flight in Manching / Germany"

 http://document.ihg.uni-duisburg.de/bitmap/FGFS/Me_20262-1.jpg
 http://document.ihg.uni-duisburg.de/bitmap/FGFS/Me_20262-2.jpg
 http://document.ihg.uni-duisburg.de/bitmap/FGFS/Me_20262-3.jpg
 http://document.ihg.uni-duisburg.de/bitmap/FGFS/Me_20262-4.jpg

Enjoy,
        Martin.
Amazing isn't it? You forget just how good Agfacolor was, even in the 1940's. I take it the photos must have been color corrected or something because there's no scratches or fading or anything.

Those photos could have been taken yesterday if it wasn't for the fact that there ----- are --- no --- ME262's -- still -- flying.

D'Oh!
Steve