flying.toaster a écrit :

>I'm interested in the B (A+) make since the nozzles are the
>smooth F110 ones and the avionics still are a little crude (easier to model).
>I would need somebody to help with the textures and animations though...
>
>Enrique

I would be happy to take part of the project, If we have a team for the
cockpit and avionics developpement I can take the cockpit and
instruments drawing and modeling part, one other could handle animations
and avionics modeling stuff.

But I don't feel like working on all aspect of  this cockpit as I'm far
to  be finished with the avionics of the Fairchild A-10.

Alexis