Steve Hosgood wrote:

There doesn't seem to be any way to specify the angle of the wing chord w.r.t the aircraft centerline, or the angle of the horizontal stabilizer chord w.r.t the aircraft centerline. This comes back to my original question about orientation of the X axis. I know it runs "nose to tail" but without a way so specify the wing chord you could end up with a plane that flies rather nose up or nose down.

Sorry - maybe there is a way to do this (for the wing at least). Is that possibly what "wing_incidence" does? :-)

Steve