On Tue, 16 May 2006, alexander babichev wrote:

I finished first version of TrackIR support for FlightGear. There are still many things to do, but it works just fine. One can run TrackIR on Windows computer and FlightGear on Linux box without problems.

There is only one problem: developer ID assigned to me by NaturalPoint doesn't work. Now I'm waiting for reply from NaturalPoint.

Hi!

Great! If you could post a protocol description (e.g. the source of the network part) I'll see if I can't implement something similar and hopefully compatible using ARToolkit.

Cheers,

Anders Gidenstam
| Anders Gidenstam               |                                  |
| Email: anders(at)gidenstam.org | WWW: http://www.gidenstam.org    |