Hi,

On Thursday 17 August 2006 00:23, Maik Justus wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I also prefer the "new" style. (It's the same discussion as we had in
> the mid 90s with hexagon kartell. Some loved this function, some hated
> it. At the end it was on per default (my decision ;-) ), but it was able
> to put it off by default by a menu entry.
> Is it possible to save sim/models/bo105/managed-view by default?
I think it is possible to turn off this mode by using Alt-v and close
the "session" or the way Melchior described in his answer.

But what is this mode for? Should it give me a more realistic feeling? If I
fly a "light" left turn my view is wandering to the left side and ends 90
degree of the longitudinal axis of the helicopter. I don't think that is
the way it should be. If I use the cyclic flying left and right turns the
view rolls heavily.

Matthias