Im have problems updating my Windows 2000 machine
to run newer FlightGear updates! Here's what happens
hope I got it organised enough !!!

After this version "fgfs-win32-20060429" the Autopilot ADD WAYPOINT

dialog button from the Autopilot dropdown menu is broken!

Unknown option --ai-scenario=bigstorm_demo ; using latest

fgrun-win32-20060916 (Does not work until installing a later version of

fgfs fgfs-win32-20061010) from the version that came with win32 0.9.10

version of FlightGear, but ADD WAYPOINT stops working.

However upon installing fgfs-win32-20061010 I noticed the following:
Concordes Instrument panel is broken, and the Auto Pilot ADD WAYPOINT

menu option no longer works, I installed earlier versions to try and find

a version that worked and this is what I found.

fgfs-win32-20060826 works with fgrun 16 September 2006 version and

concorde's panel looks ok however stability is a problem and the Sun is

Square.

when I install this version the concorde panel becomes corrupt

(fgfs-win32-20060912) but not with (fgfs-win32-20060826) which is

earlier.

file that works is dated 26/08/2006 file that no longer works is dated

12/09/2006

I thought i had found a combination of files that seemed to work for me

at least the sun is round and the concorde instrument panel is not

broken! until I found that the ADD WAYPOINT Drop down menu is broken.

FlightGear Official Release Win32 version 0.9.10 with version fgfs dated

06/04/2006 once updated - it acquires broken Autopilot's ADD WAYPOINT

function which first appears in version fgfs-win32-20060513 of fgfs.

AI scenario option appears to have broken it as fgfs-win32-20060429 ADD

WAYPOINT function works but AI scenario does not, until

installfgfs-win32-20060513 this is using fgrun-win32-20060826
Regards, Aerotro

Having problems finding a new UK ISP ?
Visit the review site that is voted by
the people for the people !