Quoting Curtis Olson :

> On 10/26/06, Forums Virgin Net <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >  Im have problems updating my Windows 2000 machine
> > to run newer FlightGear updates! Here's what happens
> > hope I got it organised enough !!!
> >

> Make sure you also update to a matching copy of the "base package" from CVS
> when you try a new fgfs.exe

In other words, use CVS to get the base package with the matching date.
For instance, with fgfs-win32-20061010.zip, get the base package with a command
like this :

cvs -z4 -d :pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/var/cvs/FlightGear-0.9 login
CVS passwd: guest

cvs -z4 -d :pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/var/cvs/FlightGear-0.9 co -D
2006-10-10 data

Or use WinCVS or TortoiseCVS as a front-end.

full instructions at http://www.flightgear.org/cvs/anoncvs.html

-Fred

--
Frédéric Bouvier