Hi Georg,

On Tuesday 31 October 2006 00:10, Georg Vollnhals wrote:
> 3.2 At first sight all seems to display well except two cockpit display
> errors (Z-buffer problem???) and one outside view transparency error
Yes, with the current implementation I expect more z buffer problems. That
will change in the long term.
I believe that osg's RenderBins can help here much ...

> 3.5 My home made new EDLA scenery does NOT work
>        FG starts normal, a black window is displayed with no outside view
>        FG menu works normal, all menu windows display and work as requiered
>        FG engine in the background seems to work perfectly, all commands
> given through GUI, even reset work well, but black window
>        FG can be exited in normal way, so far no problem
>        EDLA scenery is a more a3D workload for the graphic output system
> but not excessive, many objects to display, although with plib
> framerrates on my system are between 45 and 85. If helpful as a testbed,
> I could mail you this Beta-version
Ok. I need to dig into that. Probably not before next week.
Priorities are: getting the ac3d loader waterproof and getting that in OSG's
cvs. Than we can switch to a OSG cvs version or release ...

May be you can put that on any ftp/whatever server before sending a mail
bomb :) ?

> 4. Please excuse, heavy workload on my daily job, have to go to bed now
> as midnight.
>     But wanted to give back this feedback, more to come tomorrow evening
> *if wished*
Yep!

> 5. Screenshots - if helpful - to be uploaded tomorrow evening on my
> homepage as feedback for you
May be that helps. But If you tell me that it is just black I can see nothing?

  Greetings

         Mathias