Hi,

just updated the builder package. It can be downloaded at

ftp://ftp.uni-duisburg.de/FlightGear/Misc_rag/fgfs-builder-current.tar.gz
(alias
ftp://ftp.uni-duisburg.de/FlightGear/Misc_rag/fgfs-builder-20061108.tar.gz)

Arnt, I tried to add a brlcad product with your configure-options from
the old builder, but it fails on ./autogen.sh, so I'll have to dig a bit
further into that.

Cheers,
Ralf