Didier Fabert schrieb:

> 2 - i cannot take of from a Paris airport (i add helijah Paris scenery). the
> launch block (loading scenery). this scenery is a lot of Paris building.
>
> thanks in advance

Hi Didier,
I tested Charles de Gaulle and Orly now with the *lastest* OSG *CVS*
compile from this evening and with Mathias latest patch (see list).
You are right in one point - loading needs  a looooot of time, many
minutes, one could thing that the program "stucks", you see a lot of
hd-activities on your pc. But with patience I could fly from both
airports with *partially* very bad framerates, I think due to the many
objects and the development state of the OSG version. There are also
some small scenery display artifacts. When the objects are loaded,
flying with the Cessna (low speed) goes pretty fine until you come into
another region and objects are loaded from the hd, then the framerate
goes down.
Nightlighting does not work, but I will look tomorrow whether I have the
complete "original" scenery from the "helijah" site also installed in
the OSG branch. It should be but I am irritated because I could not see
any aircraft at Orly what I have in the PLIB version.
Regards
Georg