Hi Roberto,

"Roberto Inzerillo" wrote:

> Is that a fixed rpm or are there different speeds for different radar
> types? Any hint on tech specs about that? If possible, I'd like to make
> its movement close to the real one.

I'd love to hand you some real specs ....  but actually I don't have
the slightest idea where to find such thing. From memory I'd say one
turnaround of the long-distance radar that's located at EDDL is about
2.5 sec (once I visited the TWR at EDLN and they-re connected to the
EDDL radar). Ground radar might be below 2 sec.

I get close past EDDL by car several times a month, but typically I'm
in hurry. Next time I'll try to take some spare minutes with me and
figure the actual RPM - if that's precise enough for you,

        Martin.