I had a look at the sample chapter.
The quality of the text looks quite bad to me, it's about amateur
writing level, I guess. The layout was done with OpenOffice which also
fits in this picture.
Searching the net for the author, it looks like he has written lots of
computer books on totally different topics with varying quality (see
Amazon ratings) and is publishing a lot of them via book-on-demand
services. This makes me a bit suspicious on the quality of the
information as, AFAIK, no FGFS professional had helped.

All of this is no problem (I know lots of poorly written books) - except
that this book pretends to be official. This is at least misleading, if
not even an clear fraud.

IMHO we should offer an direct link to the book from our pages (it IS
great that people start writing books about FGFS!) - but we also should
insist that it's not called official. Official can only be books that
are "from the project" itself (however that is achieved; probably by an
authorship of a few developers together *with* *a* *review* *from* the
other *developers*)

As a result I guess that an English translation won't help you,
tangyong, much. It would be better to increase our effort in the
existing documentation to make it perfect - and perhaps try to publish
it somehow (BOD? O'Reilly?).

CU,
Christian