On 4/5/07, Toth Gabor wrote:

On Thursday 05 April 2007 04:34, Csaba Halász wrote:
> On 4/5/07, Gabor Toth wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> >   I've found a funny rendering bug seen on the following pictures:
> >
> >   http://fgfs.i-net.hu/downloads/fgfs-screen-054.jpg
> >   http://fgfs.i-net.hu/downloads/fgfs-screen-055.jpg
> >   http://fgfs.i-net.hu/downloads/fgfs-screen-056.jpg
> >
> >   Airport: VHHH
> >   Aircraft: 747
>
> For the benefit of the mailing list:
> I could reproduce this behaviour as well. After recompiling with SDL
> everything seems to work OK, however.
>
> Greets,
> Csaba

  Some additional info: This behavior occurs at other airports as well.

  Also I've found that this happens only when using any of the external
views,
but does not happen when using cockpit view.

  Bug occurs only when FG runs at 1024x768 or 1280x1024 resolution. There
is
no problem at 800x600.

  Other aircraft tested to be safe: 777-200, seahawk

  I've also uploaded a short mpg file to let you see the way how ground
textures move depending on heading or banking of a/c and view angle.

  http://fgfs.i-net.hu/downloads/out.mpg

Could this be related to the open-gl drivers?  What video card and drivers
are you running?  Is this with the plib/ssg version of FlightGear or the osg
version?

Curt.
--
Curtis Olson - University of Minnesota - FlightGear Project
http://baron.flightgear.org/~curt/  http://www.humanfirst.umn.edu/