On Saturday 28 April 2007 02:40:57 Pigeon wrote:
> > I just finished a fresh compile of FG and OSG today, then I've found a
> > bug (which I've been told to be solved in the past): I can pilot not
> > only one, but two airplanes ;-) it is quite a funny bug, so I took some
> > snapshots: http://seb.marque.free.fr/fichiers/flightgear/double/
>
>     Hi.
>
>     Seems to be a bug in the server, when one of the relay server's
> doesn't lookup (in this case, mpserver03.flightgear.org is down and
> doesn't resolve an IP).  Guess it doesn't handle the error properly and
> starting to route packets back to itself. I'm seeing every MP appearing
> twice in the server log.
>
>     It's now temporarily fixed by removing it from the relay. Please
> double check on any/all MP servers. Thanks.

This is what I said in IRC - we need a 'master' list of current mpservers so
that all server 'runners' can keep the relays current and up-to-date.

At the moment this only happens when somebody notices an error - or as I did
last week when I saw that mpserver01 had dropped my server from the relay, so
mpserver05 wasn't showing mpserver01 pilots.

It is a bit of a mish-mash at the moment.

Nick