Bohnert Paul wrote:

> All,
>
> The EAA fly-in at Oshkosh is the last week of July.
>
> Is anyone doing anything FlightGear related at EAA Oshkosh this year?
>
> Last year I noticed a few vendors were using FlightGear.  Mostly to
> demostate flight simulator hardware.
>
> Robin's latest airport data file has an imporved Oshkosh airport, KOSH.
>
> It would be nice if some kind person would build new scenery for
> Oshkosh and make it availble. I know it's a big request.
>
> Later,    Paul B

Hi,
I still have alot of the scenery development work and flightplans that I
developed for last years attempt  at a FG Live CD for Oshkosh... if
anyone is interested I can make them available. Spreadsheets, ai.XML
files.. flightplan XML files ... airport taxi ways, graphics etc....

Just let me know...

Cheers
Dene
NZWN