> I recently started work on a P-38 J and collected some data. Mostly
> Pilot reports and Manuals because I prefer Yasim FDM. Although these are
> different versions, I'd prefer to have only one P-38 project (maybe with
> different versions and/or alternate Yasim FDM). If you are willing to
> take contributions we could work together.
>
> Greetings
>
> Detlef

It's bound to happen that there will be multiple versions of the same
aircraft, perhaps even using the same FDM, with flight models being improved
over time, as well. Which one, if any, of the aircraft models gets included
in the base package should be a democratic process. I think more and more
sites will pop up with aircraft apart from those in the official base
package, which is great news. Where possible, cooperation on a specific
model is great. But, when different FDM are used maybe that is not possible,
but it's great to see information about a specific aircraft being shared, so
that any models built are made based on the best information available.

Jon