On Sun 17 June 2007 14:28, Detlef Faber wrote:
> Hello Gerard,
>

> > Hello Detlef

SNIP

> > But i can do it and never submit it to CVS, waiting for your model,
> > which i guess will be your usual  high quality  model (you proved it
> > before).
>
> Don't get me wrong, your work is far ahead of mine, the model isn't
> complete nor textured or animated. It is no big thing for me to stop
> working on it and wait for your P-38. I won't run out of projects ;-)
>
> While we're at it, here is a peek at my workbench:
>
> Grumman Albatros
> Focke Wulf FW-190 A8
> North American F86-F Sabre
> Messerschmitt Me 323 Gigant
> Martin B-26 Marauder
>
> Greetings
>
> Detlef

All right Detlef,

 i hope you will not be disappointed  with my work.
Because , i know, the most important work is to collect and gather the
documentation, and, you have done it.
But my proposal remains,  i can hold mine :)

Regarding your project i feel glad , about that coming B-26 , it makes me
younger , very younger , when i was making flying scaled models , i remember
i spent a lot of time to make it, and to fly it on circular fly , (no rc
command, at that  time, but very expensive with radio tube)  only two iron
wires with an handle.

Regards

--
GĂ©rard