On Wednesday 27 June 2007 23:05, woodyst wrote:
> [...]

AFAIK real life autopilots can be overpowered by the pilot. Wheter this is
done by brute force or if the servos can sense that they are being
overpowered and then let go, I don't know. Since we don't have any force
feedback support in Flightgear, we'll have to make the autopilot sense that
it is being overpowered.

The hard part will be how to decide that the pilot is trying to overpower the
autopilot. One possibility is to press a button to tell that you are
overpowering.

--
Roy Vegard Ovesen