On Sunday 01 July 2007 12:31, alexis bory wrote:

>     "Failed to find route from waypoint 8 to 154 at KSAN"

Hi Alexis,

Like Thomas explained, this is unrelated to the crash reported earlier. The
message is related to a routing problem in the AI system, which actually
causes a controlled exit from FlightGear. Normally this should never happen,
unless something is seriously wrong. Normally, this would mean that a
groundnetwork is insufficiently wired.  With regard to the groundnetworks, I
have put them through a pretty rough stretch test before committing them.
However, that was all done using the old routing algorithm. It is possible
that the new algorithm uncovers some anomalies in the data that were accepted
by the old algorithm.

FWIW, this one turned out to be related to a number of missing network
segments, which is fixed in CVS now. Please try again and see if it solves
the problem. I found one similar error in the KATL groundnetwork, but didn't
have the time to investigate yet, because I didn't have a working copy of
Taxidraw, until about 30 minutes ago.

Cheers,
Durk