Bill G. wrote:

Now, is this a little overkill? Maybe, since most trainers that I've seen
don't go into such details. It is possible to generate data for these cases,
and I think it would yield higher fidelity trainers than anything seen
before, simply because that kind of data hasn't been available before. The
question I'm wrestling with is whether it is worth all the headaches. After
all, we could end up with 60-80 times more data than what we currently deal
with now.

Any thoughts?

Jon Replies:

I've been thinking about these issues for some time. I've actually
considered just guessing. :-)  I wonder how much data is too much data? It
would be great to have this level of fidelity modeled.

Jon