On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 10:37:42 +0200 (CEST)
Heiko Schulz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> With the build from 08/15/2007 and some former ones
> until april I noticed stutters and pauses with 1-2 sec
> lenght.
> I write this, because it wasn't note here yet.
>
> With help from the IRC chat I did some testing.
>
> When I have enabled the dynamic view, everytime the
> view is changing, the fps decrease to 1-6 fps, very
> often it's pauses. The longer I fly, this behaviour
> seems to disappear.
>
> If the dynamic view is disabled, there are no
> stutters- even I disable the dynamic view at runtime.
>
> Sweeping the view 180 degrees around change anything.
> If I have disabled dynamic view, and I change the view
> manually with the mouse I can't reproduce the
> stutters.
>
> AMD Athlon XP 2400+
> Windows XP
> NVidea GF 5200 with 128 RAM
>
> traffic manager and AI traffic disabled
>
> Build from Reagon Thomas from 08/15/2007
>
> Thanks
> HHS

I have the same problem , has nothing to do with dynamic view here , but with
changing view... I generally have to pan 360 degrees a few times before takeoff
to smooth things out .... used to be worse with PLIB , now about the same with
both versions....
AMD Athalon 1100
Linux
Geforce 6200