>    Last year I did a integration between FlightGear and a autonomous
>    navigation system made by my enterprise to a research institute in Brazil
>    and another team of project did a module to integrate the navigation
>    system information (based on FlightGear's information) with Google Earth
>    and seems to work very fine.
>
>    The basic idea is create (and update) a XML file, into specific Google
>    Earth directory, and this file contains specific tags that Goggle earth
>    read and execute the commands described by each tag. Google earth read
>    this file in specific time interval, then you can update this file with
>    same time rate of Google earth is waiting for.
>
>    Try search a information about this on Google earth website.

    I played with FG and GE a while ago:

    http://pigeond.net/blog.html?cat=flightgear&comments=fgge

    The major problem was that with GE it only updates at quickest once
every one second (typical GPS update rate I was told), no matter what
you do.

    And the second thing is getting GE to "follow" the plane nicely.

    Though these were a few GE versions back, and I haven't looked at it
since.

Pigeon.