Hello, everybody,

On the French Forum i have had a talk with Emmanuel Baranger, which makes me
to ask for some explanations.

I was talking about a usual past policy (as far i remember) within the
FlightGear community which avoid to have several identical Aircraft.
I mean, to avoid that the same original real Aircraft would be modeled by
various  FG models developers each one making and committing the models.

The answer from Emmanuel Baranger, (he has the cvs access) , is:

""On FS there is tens of versions of the same Aircraft which are made by
various Authors and this does not shock anybody.
But you, this should not shock anybody within the FlightGear community.
You have a way of closed mind thinking, which does not allow any progress""

Since i remember that topics was discussed before here, i wonder if the policy
has changed, or may be, i am wrong there was never any policy, and anything
can be done.

Cheers

BTW: Here is the French original answer of Emmanuel Baranger to me:

Sur FS il existe des dizaines de versions d'un même appareil réalisé par
différents auteurs et cela ne choque personne. A part toi cela ne devrait
choquer personne sur FlightGear. C'est vraiment une façon de penser
totalement hermétique et qui ne permet aucune avancés.

--
Gérard