g.robin schrieb:
> Hello,
>
> If you are interested on it:
> I have added to my hangar, the helicopter naval rescue S-51 Dragonfly. which
> suit to the   French carrier Arromanches.

> Today the model is missing a lot of details, the panel with instruments, and
> the right FDM.

Hi GĂ©rard,

first thank you very much for this very beautifully historical
helicopter model. And for the really interesting links to get more
informed about the original helicopter and all the stories about.

Although you write "is missing a lot of details" the outside model is
already very nice to look at. Of course, instruments are now missing at
this stage of development but - please forgive me these words, you
already mentioned that it  is still missing the right FDM -  what is
more important is the "tuning" of the flightmodel. It is just an idea,
but at these days the rotor was fully articulated and the rotorblades
had a big mass. So the reaction to control-inputs should be a little
delayed and somehow more "damped".
Might be Mike Justus could help you a little with this special part? I
hope so, this helicopter deserves it.

Anyhow, it is a big fun to have this helo available :-)

Regards
Georg EDDW