Hi Gérard,

very nice work. I will do what I can to assist you with the FDM. I found
information about the airfoils, but not much more. If you have any
information about the rotor (geometry, weight, rpm, cyclic and
collective incidence, c.g. of the blades, what ever ...) and the
fuselage (position of the c.g., inertia tensor): please let me know.

Best regards,
Maik