On Sat, 2007-10-20 at 18:24 +0100, Jon Stockill wrote:
> Syd&Sandy wrote:
>
> > I havent tested this one but Ive found that I have to put the material
> > animation first before any
> > others for it to work ....
>
> It appears to be a bug in the osg version - changing bool to int and
> true/false to 1/0 makes everything work. Is plib doing a type conversion
> that osg isnt?
>
> Jon

It sounds like that is the case, and its not unreasonable, IMHO, that
you can't multiply a number by "false" and get a valid answer.

Have you tried something like this:

  <animation>
   <type>material</type>
   <object-name>LED</object-name>
<condition>/instrumentation/elt/enabled</condition>
   <emission>
    <red>1</red>
    <green>0</green>
    <blue>0</blue>