* Csaba Halász -- Tuesday 23 October 2007:
> Attached patches to sg and fg seem to fix it [...]

Whoops, I shouldn't just have glanced over the patch, but
actually looked at it in context. You mentioned listeners too
often, and you know that I'm allergic to that and promptly
reject every attempt to declare them the root of all evil.
But the patch *would* fix the problem "upstream" and also
cure it for bindings, where a property node ghost handle
allocated by cmdarg() isn't freed. But I'm not competent to
decide whether the patch is right, so I'll wait for Andy.
Sorry for yet another quick shot.  :-)

m.