> The Seneca is special in that it attaches listeners to YASim
> internal properties, which are updated multiple times per
> frame, unlike most other listeners, which run *at most* once
> per frame, but actually very rarely.
Oh - wasn't it using JSBSim as fdm!?

> I hope that the stuttering is fixed for all. And in any case
> should the Seneca fix its listener use. For example, by using
> on-change-only listeners, or using a simple loop which checks
> the interesting values once per frame. I'm available for
> consulting if necessary.  :-)
I am working on this and have removed most of the frequent-update listeners in
my local copy. I will have it ready for cvs soon after some more testing
here.

At least my listener-loaded-code was not *that* bad: It helped Durk to track
the stutter-bug. Now that I know it is found, I can safely remove this
bug-showing-feature in the Seneca-code ;-)

Thanks all for the great work!

Torsten