Hi Lee,

On Wednesday 31 October 2007 21:44, leee wrote:
> Thanks for that Durk,
>
> I've subscribed to the Atlas list but haven't received the confirmation
> yet.  I should have thought of looking in the list archives - doh.

> Anyway, removing the optreset line and amending the optind line gets me
> further but then it fails with:

[SNIP]

Also looks very familiar. :-) You need to add -lsgstructure to Makefile.am, as
in:

Atlas_LDADD = \
        -lsgmagvar -lsgtiming -lsgmisc -lsgio -lsgserial -lsgdebug -lsgbucket
-lsgstructure\
        -lsgxml -lplibsg -lplibpu -lplibul -lplibfnt -lplibnet \
        $(opengl_LIBS) \
        -lpng -lz -lpthread -ljpeg

I suspect you might run into a few more problems. One of these will require a
(minor) modification to SimGear. I'd be happy to post some of my fixes here,
but I'd have to do that tomorrow or, worst case scenario, after FSWeekend.

cheers,
Durk

P.S.,

As I was typing this reply, I got your other mail. Yes, you're pretty much
right that Atlas no longer compiles against Simgear CVS. But, most fixes are
pretty straightforward.

D.