On Thursday 01 November 2007 08:22, K. Hoercher wrote:
> On 10/31/07, Durk Talsma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > As I was typing this reply, I got your other mail. Yes, you're
> > pretty much right that Atlas no longer compiles against Simgear
> > CVS. But, most fixes are pretty straightforward.
>
> Provided one already has that optind=0; stuff, the attached patch
> should take care of the linking flags and some simgear type changes I
> encountered. (Minus some local hackery I removed; it does compile and
> seemingly run as of last week's cvs HEAD of simgear , qualified by
> that evil "for me")
>
> HTH
> K. Hoercher

Thanks for that but no luck _here_ I'm afraid:(

...that's assuming I applied the diff correctly.  Actually, when I tried
to apply it using patch it just sat there doing nothing so I had to
apply the changes manually but they seemed clear enough.

Not to worry though - I'm sure it'll get sorted out in cvs eventually.

Thanks for your help.

LeeE