* Curtis Olson -- Thursday 29 November 2007:
> Everyone seems to agree that version numbers are an arbitrary
> set of numbers [...]

No, you got that backwards. From reading the thread it was
clear that people consider a sane version number more important
than politics, such as avoiding 0.9.11 because of the incident.
Is it your commercial interests in fgfs that make you want it
be called 1.0? Did someone complain? Those who use fgfs in
their FAA certified simulator? We would understand it.

Here's again what I consider sorely missing for a release 1.0:
landing/taxi-lights. It's weird to call a simulator 1.0 if you
have to let your aircraft parked in the middle of a runway
after having landed at night, because you don't see anything
but a few dim light points. A daylight-only simulator doesn't
deserve the 1.0.  :-P

m.