Hi Torsten,

very nice you created a lot of tutorials which really increases the
value of your Seneca II as more and more interested people can learn
"how to do it right".

I just want to inform you that I recognized a technical problem with
your engine-start(???) tutorial. It is asked to put the mixture and
propeller levers at max. position (and I think the throttle, too). I use
two knobs (axis) on my Saitek X45 joystick for propeller rpm and mixture
and although the stick is calibrated the tutorial does not recognize
these MAX positions. If I use the assigned keyboard-keys to "assist" to
get the wished value all is ok and the tutorial proceeds.
Visually the levers are at their maximal position (upwards)after using
the joystick knobs and do not move further when I press the keys but
somehow it seems that the used joystick axis (knobs at the joystick) do
not indicate the asked maximal value to the tutorial.
As I think that this might not only be a local problem here I would
suggest that the tutorial should be a little more tolerant and uses a
little reduced "maximal" value to fit the variations of different
controller systems.

Just an idea to think about.
Regards
Georg EDDW