> Nice idea!> > Why not add a system like: 5 stars for a very complete>
> aircraft like the Senecca II or one for the not so> goog like the fokker
> 70/100?> > So everyone can see, where is potential to develop?!> > Regards>
> HHS> --- Hans Fugal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb:
We could give a star for every single part of the development stadia. One start
for the 3D Cockpit, one star for the Painting, One star for the 3D Model, One
star for the flying performances etc. So if a plane has a 3D Cockpit and an 3d
exterior model it gets 2 start by example.

PS: If this is added, we may add also something wich let users rate the
aircraft?