2007/12/12, Heiko Schulz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> --- Ladislav MichnoviÄ&#65533;
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb:
>
> > 2007/12/9, Heiko Schulz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > There were some bugs causing a segfault.
> > >
> > > should be fixed now:
> > >
> > > http://www.hoerbird.net/737-300.v12.09.2007.tar.gz
> >
> > Hi.
> > I've tried it but I'm little disappointed. There is
> > already some older
> > model of 737-300 in the data and it's more nicer
> > that this from the
> > tarball 737-300.v12.09.2007.tar.gz. The cockpit
> > looks less nice, it
> > lacks painting and last not least I'm missing those
> > side wings on main
> > wing which are only on model 300 AFAIK. This should
> > be fixed. Bye.
> >
> > Regards Ladislav
>
> Sorry,
>
> my answer was a little bit harsh, but I'm working in
> freetime and the developement of this present cockpit
> of the boeing 737 was very hard because of problems
> keeping with the CVS-version.

I apologize for my criticism. I didn't want to say you're doing your work bad.
Your work on this plane is praiseworthy. I just wonder that the new
version of 737-300 is not an upgrade of the previous model. But you
probably doing it from scratch.

> It is difficult to make a cockpit of an aircraft,
> which
> was the second one! who came to FGFS and was still not
> correct in dimensions and has the wrong cockpit! (the
> 737-300 had never a glascockpit!)
>
> The 737-300 is like their sisters -400 and 500 also
> known as "classic" - usually it never had Winglets (
> what you called as side wings). But some airlines
> added a kit with winglets to their 737-300 today, but
> when the 737-300 originally was developed, there
> wasn't winglets.

Yes I meant the winglets. I did know how it is called in English.
I flew with 737-300 and it has winglets. It seems not every 737-300
has winglets, only models built in this century. I think they look
nice.  If you could, please add them to the FG model.

> So don't be disapointed- if you want a better one,
> help or make a own better one! :-)

I'm sorry, but I don't know how to do it.

Regards Ladislav.