--- Ladislav Michnovi�
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb:

> 2007/12/12, Heiko Schulz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> >
> > --- Ladislav MichnoviÄ&#65533;
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb:

> http://www.hoerbird.net/737-300.v12.09.2007.tar.gz
> > >
> > > Hi.
> > > I've tried it but I'm little disappointed. There
> is
> > > already some older
> > > model of 737-300 in the data and it's more nicer
> > > that this from the
> > > tarball 737-300.v12.09.2007.tar.gz. The cockpit
> > > looks less nice, it
> > > lacks painting and last not least I'm missing
> those
> > > side wings on main
> > > wing which are only on model 300 AFAIK. This
> should
> > > be fixed. Bye.
> > >
> > > Regards Ladislav
> >
> > Sorry,
> >
> > my answer was a little bit harsh, but I'm working
> in
> > freetime and the developement of this present
> cockpit
> > of the boeing 737 was very hard because of
> problems
> > keeping with the CVS-version.
>
> I apologize for my criticism. I didn't want to say
> you're doing your work bad.
> Your work on this plane is praiseworthy. I just
> wonder that the new
> version of 737-300 is not an upgrade of the previous
> model. But you
> probably doing it from scratch.
>
> > It is difficult to make a cockpit of an aircraft,
> > which
> > was the second one! who came to FGFS and was still
> not
> > correct in dimensions and has the wrong cockpit!
> (the
> > 737-300 had never a glascockpit!)
> >
> > The 737-300 is like their sisters -400 and 500
> also
> > known as "classic" - usually it never had Winglets
> (
> > what you called as side wings). But some airlines
> > added a kit with winglets to their 737-300 today,
> but
> > when the 737-300 originally was developed, there
> > wasn't winglets.
>
> Yes I meant the winglets. I did know how it is
> called in English.
> I flew with 737-300 and it has winglets. It seems
> not every 737-300
> has winglets, only models built in this century. I
> think they look
> nice.  If you could, please add them to the FG
> model.
>
> > So don't be disapointed- if you want a better one,
> > help or make a own better one! :-)
>
> I'm sorry, but I don't know how to do it.
>
> Regards Ladislav.
>
> > Regards
> > HHS

Hi,

I have to be sorry, I was the one who was harsh.

It is not from scratch- I used the cvs-present model.
I only did the nose new and cut windows into the
fuselage. I adjusted the length and the width of the
fuselage and put the complete wing afterwards (what
was difficault because of the animation). That was
nessecary because the model-dimensions wasn't right.

The outside cockpit section is still the same, I only
add the glases. What was more difficult was to enbed
the cockpit...

I was surprised about your post, because you did not
mention that I forgot to add the turbine blades...
For the painting I have a Lufthansa, United Airlines (
new colors) and KLM in the pipeline.

Indeed some 737-300 today have this winglets- there is
a company who make this (it is not from Boeing!)- yes
- the winglets looks good, but I would like this one
without, representing the original one.

But I also have the other one -400/500 and the NG's in
the pipelines, so there will be maybe next year
sometime the whole 737-fleet in FlightGear.

Regards
HHS

still in work: http://www.hoerbird.net/galerie.html
But already done: http://www.hoerbird.net/reisen.html

      Heute schon einen Blick in die Zukunft von E-Mails wagen? Versuchen Sie´s
mit dem neuen Yahoo! Mail. www.yahoo.de/mail