hi curt,

i fear i'm not the right person to answer this. (at least not without doing
some time-consuming research).

i don't *believe* the problem you describe could be related to the deletion of
old tiles. what i can tell for sure is that the correct tiles get deleted. i
had lots of debugging output in the code during testing.

could someone with more insight into ground cache comment on this?

thanks,

-till