Curtis Olson wrote:
| Hi Til,
|
| Thanks again for your efforts on this (and to everyone else who
| participated.)  I've just committed the most recent version of this
| patch.  It seemed to stand up well to my stress tests.  There is an
| issue with the ground-cache code not always returning a proper hit, but
| that seems completely unrelated to this effort and I think it's a bug
| that already existed.
|
| Curt.

Beat me to it :) The idea behind setting the time stamp in an OSG cull
traversal callback
is to only update the time stamp if the tile is in view so that tiles that
haven't been
observed for a long time will get flushed first. In practice, as Til has found,
it may
not make much difference, but it seems more elegant to me.

Thanks again to Til,
Tim