Dear all,
                I have just notified Curt that I am closing mpserver04
permanently unless a solution can be done to prevent the demand from over
riding and making my day to day normal usage completely useless.

Details:

Since mpserver 05 closed down my server has been suffering excess strain to the
point that I am unable to use my broadband at all most of the time. (Without
temporary pausing of the service)

Problems such as not been able to open webpages due to time outs to download
failures when using YouTube or other downloads, and because of these serious
problems, I am having I am terminating my server also.

Unless someone can reduce the priority via the server so that the network is
not totally stalled out on other machines on my 4 pc network, and server 04 be
not so demanding during other network traffic demands, then I  will be to
shutting down server04 completely within a few days.

I am sorry but their is nothing else I can do here, my upstream is being
saturated to the point that I am constantly finding my connection more
problematic that servicable to me.

Aerotro

Online FlightGear Simulator Tracker Page.
http://mpserver04.flightgear.org
http://www.flightgear.org