Hi All,

I'm not sure when this became an issue. I am running CVS form this week. I
noticed it when trying out the recently improved B-1.

Aircraft start up at the very end of the runway.  Depending on datum point of
the aircraft some aircraft are positioned beyond the end of the runway.

At KSFO 28R, no problem, it has an apron.  28L does not.  The tail of the B-1
ends up in the water when stated on 28L.

See the following screen capture.

http://pics.ww.com/v/coulee182/fgfs-screen-008.ppm.html?g2_GALLERYSID=0f38489b61c67a0dabbf9c34a8f124f5

Best Regards,
Paul B