I guess we should just move the vrp from the nose to the tail of the
aircraft.  It doesn't matter where the vrp actually is, as long as
it aligns with the FDM reference point.  It's a pity that this
didn't occur to anyone when we were discussing the vrp issue, but
then no one's perfect.

Adjusting the vrp is really quite trivial to do but can be very time
consuming if there are lots of animations to change - the AN-225
model file is 4000+ lines and the SU-37 model file has 3800+
lines :(

LeeE