On Tuesday 11 March 2008 09:05, Melchior FRANZ wrote:
> ... it also allows to clean up src/GUI/. We have some hacks in
> there and even files that could be removed (puList.[ch]xx). And
> sooner or later we'll have to pull the few remaining plib parts
> that we still use (plibnet, plibpu, plibpuaux, plibjs, plibfnt)
> in our repository, and the cleaner fgfs' code is, the easier it
> will be.

I also agree with the suggestion. Plib 1.8.5 solves a lot of potential
problems we had to work around with the previous release.

>From Steve's original message, I'm under the impression that something
significant has happened that will allow him a lot more time for plib. That
being the case, we might not even need to pull the relevant parts of plib
into our own code base.

Having said that, we should carefully monitor plibs progress.

Cheers,
Durk