Lee wrote:

> [...]

OK - I've found the bug - the submodels are aligning to a non-existent
external force, because I failed to initialise the value, trivial to fix.
That's the good news. The bad news is that this fix has got mixed up here
with Till Busch's excellent scenery etc. paging patch (which I recommended
highly, and for which more testers are needed), and which is mixed up with
an extensive improvement to the air-to-ground radar. I hope you can bear
with us until we get it all sorted.

Meanwhile, the terrain warning stuff has finally reached cvs-head.  While I
was about it, I added a more realistic rad alt (the terrain warning radar
tilted through 90 degrees). An example of the use of these are to be found
in the Buccaneer. I hope that you can make some use of this lot.

Hang on - it will get better.

Vivian

P.S. it all works here - I thought you would like to know that :-)