* Stuart Buchanan -- Monday 02 June 2008:
> ... and here's the patch, based on Fred's original patch.
>
> Assuming it passes muster, could someone review and commit please?

I fixed the bug[1] and committed it, thanks Fred & Stuart!

Though Fred's way to display the entries in upper case hides the
ugly case inconsistency, I kept your approach, since upper case
text takes more space and is a bit harder to read. I'll contact
Robin and ask if he sees a way to fix apt.dat.

I also added a leading space to all entries, so you can use a space
in the search string to mark word boundaries. Searching for "wat"
will return Waterloo and Clearwater, while " wat" will not return
Clearwater.

m.

[1] should be filter.size() in
    ct.toupper((char *) filter.data(), (char *)filter.data() + _filter.size());