I don't have all of this conversation, but here are a few items:

1) I'll be glad to make changes in JSBSim as needed. This is the first I've
read of the changes. Which of the posts here is the pertinent one?

2) Dave Culp (and others?) have actually been using the latest JSBSim in
FlightGear for a while, now, for testing. I've compiled it in here at home,
too, but haven't really used it much. I have access to the FlightGear CVS
tree in the JSBSim directory. It's really my fault that the current JSBSim
is not in FlightGear CVS, and I apologize for the foot-dragging.

Jon